Stay fabolous! The Fashion Empress

Stay fabolous! The Fashion Empress

Sunday, January 23, 2011

~* Celeb's Baby boom!*~

Hi Empresses!

So we've experienced the Baby boom..but this one is far more fabulous! Celebrity Baby Boom! I'm sure they will be so cute and adorable..so..who is expecting??

Ivanka Trump just announced that she is pregnant with Jared Kushner (owner of New York Observer)!

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are expecting twins!!

Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy (British rocker) can't wait to be parents!

Victoria and David Beckham! I am sooo happy for them..I hope it will be a girl..(I will be so jealous! Victoria's daughter will inherit all of her clothes, bags, shoes.....)

Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem!! (That will be one very pretty or handsome baby!)

Celeb Stylist Rachel Zoe with Rodger Berman are expecting a baby boy! He jokes: "I won’t be surprised if our baby has Chanel diapers, Missoni blankets, and an Hermès bassinet." What??? 

Black Swan Actress Natalie Portman (who also inspires the current runways with ballerina styles!) with Benjamin Millepied! The actress's plan? ""I hope I’ll get to lie in bed and eat popcorn and watch TV for the rest of it"...wouldn't we all want that?? =)

Until then,

stay fabulous!!

                                        Xoxo,

                   
    ~*The Fashion Empress♥*~

No comments:

Post a Comment