Stay fabolous! The Fashion Empress

Stay fabolous! The Fashion Empress

Friday, January 14, 2011

*~colors, colors, colors!!!~*

Hi Empresses!!!


So...r u looking for gorgeous nail polish & the ways to keep them "unchipable"?  Well, let me show u my nail collection...

1st..my OPI darlings..=)





So..first of all..to prevent ur nail from chipping, getting yellow and also to give ur nails nourishment..use OPI Nail Envy (Original)..then let it dry for a minute or so and apply ur choice of nail polish..

The first one (from left to right) is a glittery pink and is called "Princesses Rule!"..I really love this color as it is a very soft pink embellished with a glitter effect...but the hard part of the glittery nail polish is that they are hard to get off..but hey! u need to sacrifice for F-A-S-H-I-O-N and B-E-A-U-T-Y..right?? =p

The second one is a glittery red-purple color and is spelled "Let me Entertain you"..I usually use this  color when my nails want that extra attention..as it is a very brave color..and also when I feel sophisticated! =)

The third one is a special edition from OPI and is a glittery blue..it is named "DS Magic"..it is a very pretty and unique color..it goes especially well when u have a nude or light-colored outfit on (especially white)..to make the whole look more cheerful and interesting.

The fourth one is a dark purple..it is known as "Russian Navy"..It's really darrrkkk..so when I feel angry, gloomy, or when I need that extra drive and encouragement..then I usually use it!! =p The negative side of wearing dark color polish is that they leave ur nails a bit dark and dirty..so I usually paint my nails in light-colors..like pink..nude..or even paint them with a transparent finish..

Last but not least is a very very very glittery light-purple..it screams: "Show it and glow it!"..yea u got that right!! =) Since it is so glittery..I use it only as embellishment..for example add a few drop of it with a base of red or hot pink nail polish...or u can also use it as a french manicure tip! =)

Ok...so still haven't found ur soulmate nail polish??? Relax..I have more to come empresses!! ^_^



Here are my other cute little bottles.. =)



Ekhm...so here we go again...

For the base and top coat..I use Revlon Double Twist..it's more efficient..as it's already 2-in-1..so remember what I told u earlier..about the OPI Nail Envy??? Ok..so 1st u apply the OPI Nail Envy..then the base coat..=) It will make ur nail polish last longer that way..=D

The first one is "185..Lilac Pastelle"..it is a purple-pink mix..to me its very barbie-like ..^_^..

The second one is "080..Light"..its a very pale pink..n I usually use it as a base for my French-Mani..=D

The third one is known as "745 Frankly Scarlet"..it's one of my favorite reds..it has a bit of glitter and it is also not too red..it's just perfect!! =)

The fourth one is Skinfood's Hot Pink..it is until now my favorite nail color and brand...it is already shiny from the first coat..it last long..it's easy to apply..n it has a range of pretty, unusual colors..actually the brand is from Korea..but it is unfortunately only available in Asia..I use this color the most..n sometimes I combine it with OPI's "Show it and Glow it!" as a French Mani..Magic! =D

Last, but not least is Faceshop's wine-red "RD 303"..this brand also originates from Korea and therefore also only most available in Asia..=( 

Well..that's all Empresses! I hope u have found ur dream color!!! ^_^


Until then...

stay fabulous!

Xoxo,
~*The Fashion Empress♥*~








No comments:

Post a Comment