Stay fabolous! The Fashion Empress

Stay fabolous! The Fashion Empress

Thursday, January 13, 2011

~*Joy in rainy days!!!*~

Hi Empresses!

How have u been doing? Well, the long weekend we all are desperately waiting for is just one day away!! Cheer up!! ^_^

Anyways...I was walking home from school today and yey! it was raining! Usually I like the rain, but only if I a inside my room, sipping my hot chocolate, watching raindrops falling from the blurry sky..=) So I pulled out my cute umbrella..which looked like this:


So when u open up the “packaging”, pop! an umbrella shows up! Isn’t it cute? I think the cute, little things in our life cheer us up in gloomy situations. So, when u r experiencing hard times, just try to find something that makes u smile. Whether it is a cute umbrella in the rain or a shopping spree after ur break-up. I believe that there is always a rainbow after the rain. =)

How about u? Share ur favorite story (or upload a cute umbrella picture of urs!! =p)

Until then,
stay fabulous!
Xoxo,
~*The Fashion Empress♥*~



No comments:

Post a Comment